15% discount, offered on published fares in all classes, on flights from
MUMBAI / CHENNAI / BANGALORE / DELHI
MAPUTO / DAR ES SALAM
DURBAN / JOHANNESBURG / CAPE TOWN
HONG KONG / SHANGHAI / BEIJING
GUANGZOU / CHENGDU
20% discount, offered on published fares in all classes, on flights from
• Make booking requests by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mention the event name on the subject line, and provide proof of registration
• Air Mauritius reservations team will contact passengers for the payment of the tickets
• All amounts after discount are net and valid for return travel on MK.
• Code-share flights operated by SA excluded
• Bookings to be made as per class availability, combination allowed between all classes on 1/2 RT basis.
• Fares only valid on scheduled flights.
• Copy of ‘evidence of registration’ to the event to be made available
• Same fares are valid for accompanying spouse or companion.
• Outbound travel allowed 5 days prior event and inbound travel 5 days after event.
• Above fares exclude all taxes / surcharges
• Cancellation before departure – 25 % of fare paid, after departure – No Refund.
• Rebooking will be allowed free of charge in the same class and within travel validity.
SAA is committed to provide delegates attending the ACI Africa / World General Assembly – Conference and Exhibition 2017 a discount offering ranging from 5 – 18% per point of sale, off its lowest published airfares on the services of SAA subject to the relevant class availability for international and regional market related airfares.
This will exclude all SAA code share flights as well as the domestic routes serviced by either SA Express or South African Airlink. These airfares will only be applicable for travel 14 days prior and/or after the official event dates.
• Log on to link below to book your reservation and secure your SAA ticket. Simply enter the conference promo code given to you when you registered for the conference to receive the discounted conference fares.
Note: To see your discounted rate be sure to include the promo code in your search requirements. Prices will not show the discount until your flight is chosen and you click “continue”. The price will then update your SAA discount.
• Reserve your flights directly with South African Airways. Simply call your local SAA Offices, City Town Office or contact a dedicated help-line on 011 510-8475 (office hours: 07am – 19H00 on weekdays and 10H30 – 19H00 on weekends) or e-mail your request to email@example.com.
Note: Refer to the ACI Africa / World General Assembly – Conference and Exhibition 2017 authorisation code of: SA10179 to ensure the discounted event fares, and provide proof of registration at the above conference/exhibition.
• Fare discounts will be determined by the origin of travel, flight schedule, and whether travelling
• Bookings can also be made through SAA Offices, City Town Offices, and Call Centre to access the discounted airfares.
• Travel must take place between: 01 October – 01 November 2017
• How to redeem your voyager miles: If you want to become part of the ACI Africa / World General Assembly – Conference and Exhibition 2017 in Mauritius, and are a Voyager member, why not make use of your Voyager Miles to book your ticket now? To make a booking using your Voyager Miles please logon onto www.flysaa.com/za/en/voyagerLogin.secured
using your membership number and PIN to make your way to the event.
10% off on the prevailing lowest online fare on Business Class and on Economy Class return fares.
First Class no discount is applicable.
• To book your travel online, please go to www.emirates.com and enter the promotion code* given to you when you have completed the registration for the conference.
• To book your flights through your local Emirates ticketing office, please provide proof of registration as well as the account code* sent to you when you have completed the registration for the conference.
*Please note that the promotion code is not the same as the account code, and this information will clearly be stated in your registration confirmation.
• Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period.
• Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights.
• Offer valid ONLY for return travel to Emirates gateway cities to Mauritius and not from Mauritius.
• Offer extends to companions travelling with attendees.
• The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
• Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
• The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the delegates.